The trailer lol i laughed for 2 hours playing over teh bitch slap , the trailer is so fail i have to words to discribe it, oh weit i do FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!
the e3 trailer has to be one of the best trailers i have ever seen, ive watched it like 20000 times.
"Read More" Edit
I noticed that recently, a "Read More" section appears on all articles. Is there any way to get rid of it? It appears to be a Wikia-wide change. --FordGT90Concept 06:05, December 14, 2010 (UTC)
- It's Wikia who has added it, sort of internal advertising - its very annoying. So is the new ad space at the bottom of every page. Not much I can do about it but if you have the Element Hiding Helper for Adblock Plus (Firefox and maybe Chrome browsers only) you can get rid of them on your system! Jmjimmy 06:27, December 14, 2010 (UTC)
- The Read More Module was a new feature Released site-wide through Wikia. However, it can be opted out of and since it's apparent that you guys weren't in favor of it, it has been disabled on your Wiki. Cheers. - Wagnike2 04:47, December 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Awesome! By the way, do you know anything about why the floated images aren't appearing correct? An example is on the Kyra page. A day or two ago, it looked correct (text was justified on the left and the picture appeared on the right. Now, no matter where the picture, text is always appearing on the same line to the right of the picture. This is on IE8. --FordGT90Concept 05:09, December 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Edit: It's like the image infobox is damaged. The text is appearing immediately after the image and the box around it isn't showing at all. Instead of being a CSS floating object, it appears to be simply an image followed by text. --FordGT90Concept 06:05, December 16, 2010 (UTC)
- I believe it's a bug that is being worked on for IE8, but that's all the "info" that I have. Sorry I can't be of more assistance. - Wagnike2 16:36, December 16, 2010 (UTC)
- It appears to be back to normal. :D --FordGT90Concept 16:46, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
MonoBook color issue Edit
When users elect to use the MonoBook site layout, the background is white instead of black. That causes some text to be very hard to read/invisible. Also, MediaWiki:Sidebar needs some work for MonoBook site layout. I don't have permission to modify MediaWiki content so I can't fix them. --FordGT90Concept 16:44, January 1, 2011 (UTC)