From the product page:
While the bloody battle between Gandohar’s troops and the armies of the Orcs is raging in front of the gates of Oswaroth, the emperor waits in the depths of his palace on the outcome of the struggle for power. However, he does not know that an elite troop of Orcs, led by Rogdor, is making its way through secret paths into the fortress and is now close to the portals of the throne room...
- Comprehensive campaign mode provides long lasting game motivation
- Short-term fun in the Arena mode including five different adventures
- Content based on both "Two Worlds" role-playing games
- Different regions, such as ruins, forests or catacombs
- Two playable characters with special attacks such as Fire Damage or Ice Bomb
- Six different, upgradeable combat units such as Magicians or Rangers
- Dozens of different types of enemies in over 20 independent classes
- Advanced unit management with a variety of powers
- Huge game world with up to 50 units on the screen simultaneously
- Individual graphics and sound settings for PC and Mac possible
- Atmospherically dense soundtrack varies with each individual level
- Thrilling online high-score hunting in Campaign and Arena modes
Newest Adobe Flash Player drivers, newest directX drivers, graphics card with shader model 2.0.
PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone 3G/3GS/4, iPod Touch 2G/3G/4G.