This is a collaborative walkthrough for Two Worlds II. Please add any missing information to any section and/or correct any errors that you find. Only quests required to complete the plot are listed here.
Prologue: Prison BreakoutEdit
- The Rescue - Reach the orc camp on Alsorna.
- The Prophet - Speak with Dar Pha.
- Left behind - Escape from the underground tunnels.
- The Prophet - Meet Cassara.
- Dar Pha - Dar Pha gives you a tour.
- A Place To Stay - Check out your new quarters.
- Sokaris - Meet Sokaris, the blacksmith.
- The Prophet - Meet Cassara again.
- Find Ghortarius - Teleport to Ghortarius' Chamber.
- The Broken Teleport - Find and return the Heart of the Teleport.
- The Tower of Fangs - Speak with Ghortarius and get teleported to Bayan.
Chapter I: Steps to the TowerEdit
- Desertgate - The Hero must get past the large gate near Bayan.
- Lost head - Optional. Accept the quest in order to make the Scribe's Inkwell quest available.
- Incomplete - Optional. If you do the Starvation quest chain and choose to remove Alima from leadership you will gain a Writ as well.
- Getting to Hatmandor - The Hero must assist Gart Valarin, the Commander of Guard, in order to gain entry to Hatmandor.
- Inside Man - Speak with Basel in Under the Influence tavern.
- The Escort - Basel wants you to oversee a transaction carried out by Old Yerske.
- The Package - Get the Package from the cache.
- The Delivery - Deliver the Package to a priest.
- The Elimination Job - Basel wants Jarrad dead.
- Captain - Speak with the "Captain," the rebel leader.
- Old wounds - Rescue Harlef from Gorlag for the Captain.
- The Society Mages Guild Master - Meet with Master Dattan, the Society Mages Guild master.
- Belly of the Beast - The Hero must retrieve a Dragon Fang for a ritual.
- Crystal Army - Observe the formation of a Verita golem army.
- Tower of Fangs - Retrieve Gandohar's Journal for Cassara.
Chapter II: Past PresentEdit
- "Name's David..." - David requests a favor before telling you where to go next.
- Dr. Annaya - Speak with Dr. Annaya in the Veneficus University Great Hall.
- Blood For A Stone - Failable. Restore Dr. Lavarius' memory.
- Into The Lion's Mouth - Meet with Lawrence Lexington at The Lion.
- Sammy The Bull - Pay a visit to Sammy Mangano in order to get a membership card to The Lion.
- The Specialist - Sammy Mangano is already dead, killed by the Specialist.
- A Card-Carrying Member - Finally meet with the person you came to New Ashos for, Professor Kaineth.
- Video Ergo Sum - Gain access to the Swallows and "The Sight."
- Shadows From The Past - Learn how the Swallows were formed and about Gandohar.
- On the way to Swamps - Speak with Cassara.
Chapter III: The Bane of Tir GaelEdit
- Into the Swamp - Find Tir Gael. Note: Once you teleport to the swamps, you can't leave.
- First Encounters - Meet Aidan.
- Aidan's Amulet - Father Garadel, the priest, orders the Hero to get Aidan's Amulet but Aidan refuses.
- Culainn the Blacksmith - Head towards Culainn near a pond behind the blacksmithy.
- The Rescue - Save Culainn from an Undead attack.
- Crow's Puddle - Reach the Crow's Puddle. It is south of Tir Gael.
- The Sunken Spire - Find the spire.
- The Cursed Crypt - Reattaching the spire causes the Ultimate Undead to spawn.
- The Cemetary Creature - Kill the Ultimate Undead.
- The Creature's Amulet - Take the amulet off the Ultimate Undead corpse.
- The Priest and the Amulet - Bring the amulet back to Father Garadel.
- Witch Hunt - Kill or speak with Nalia, the witch.
- The Demon - Slay Garadel's True Form and take its heart.
Chapter IV: Pieces Falling Into PlaceEdit
- Whatever It Takes - Assault Castle Vahkmaar.
- Tomorrow - The Hero is free to do whatever.