Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers.
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a collaborative walkthrough for Two Worlds II. Please add any missing information to any section and/or correct any errors that you find. Only quests required to complete the plot are listed here.
Prologue: Prison BreakoutEdit
- The Rescue - Reach the orc camp on Alsorna.
- The Prophet - Speak with Dar Pha.
- Left behind - Escape from the underground tunnels.
- The Prophet - Meet Cassara.
- Dar Pha - Dar Pha gives you a tour.
- A Place To Stay - Check out your new quarters.
- Sokaris - Meet Sokaris, the blacksmith.
- The Prophet - Meet Cassara again.
- Find Ghortarius - Teleport to Ghortarius' Chamber.
- The Broken Teleport - Find and return the Heart of the Teleport.
- The Tower of Fangs - Speak with Ghortarius and get teleported to Bayan.
Chapter I: Steps to the TowerEdit
- Desertgate - The Hero must get past the large gate near Bayan.
- Lost head - Optional. Accept the quest in order to make the Scribe's Inkwell quest available.
- Incomplete - Optional. If you do the Starvation quest chain and choose to remove Alima from leadership you will gain a Writ as well.
- Getting to Hatmandor - The Hero must assist Gart Valarin, the Commander of Guard, in order to gain entry to Hatmandor.
- Inside Man - Speak with Basel in Under the Influence tavern.
- The Escort - Basel wants you to oversee a transaction carried out by Old Yerske.
- The Package - Get the Package from the cache.
- The Delivery - Deliver the Package to a priest.
- The Elimination Job - Basel wants Jarrad dead.
- Captain - Speak with the "Captain," the rebel leader.
- Old wounds - Rescue Harlef from Gorlag for the Captain.
- The Society Mages Guild Master - Meet with Master Dattan, the Society Mages Guild master.
- Belly of the Beast - The Hero must retrieve a Dragon Fang for a ritual.
- Crystal Army - Observe the formation of a Verita golem army.
- Tower of Fangs - Retrieve Gandohar's Journal for Cassara.
Chapter II: Past PresentEdit
- "Name's David..." - David requests a favor before telling you where to go next.
- Dr. Annaya - Speak with Dr. Annaya in the Veneficus University Great Hall.
- Blood For A Stone - Failable. Restore Dr. Lavarius' memory.
- Into The Lion's Mouth - Meet with Lawrence Lexington at The Lion.
- Sammy The Bull - Pay a visit to Sammy Mangano in order to get a membership card to The Lion.
- The Specialist - Sammy Mangano is already dead, killed by the Specialist.
- A Card-Carrying Member - Finally meet with the person you came to New Ashos for, Professor Kaineth.
- Video Ergo Sum - Gain access to the Swallows and "The Sight."
- Shadows From The Past - Learn how the Swallows were formed and about Gandohar.
- On the way to Swamps - Speak with Cassara.
Chapter III: The Bane of Tir GaelEdit
- Into the Swamp - Find Tir Gael. Note: Once you teleport to the swamps, you can't leave.
- First Encounters - Meet Aidan.
- Aidan's Amulet - Father Garadel, the priest, orders the Hero to get Aidan's Amulet but Aidan refuses.
- Culainn the Blacksmith - Head towards Culainn near a pond behind the blacksmithy.
- The Rescue - Save Culainn from an Undead attack.
- Crow's Puddle - Reach the Crow's Puddle. It is south of Tir Gael.
- The Sunken Spire - Find the spire.
- The Cursed Crypt - Reattaching the spire causes the Ultimate Undead to spawn.
- The Cemetary Creature - Kill the Ultimate Undead.
- The Creature's Amulet - Take the amulet off the Ultimate Undead corpse.
- The Priest and the Amulet - Bring the amulet back to Father Garadel.
- Witch Hunt - Kill or speak with Nalia, the witch.
- The Demon - Slay Garadel's True Form and take its heart.
Chapter IV: Pieces Falling Into PlaceEdit
- Whatever It Takes - Assault Castle Vahkmaar.
- Tomorrow - The Hero is free to do whatever.